You can get involved by:
- providing in-kind donations
- lending expertise and technical knowledge
- offering opportunities for work study, work experience and internships
- creating and funding scholarships and grants
- contributing to the development of educational resources
We are a registered charity under the Income Tax Act of Canada. A receipt can be requested for donations of $25 or more.
All donation cheques are to be made out to the Calgary Board of Education.
Link to Partner Document.
Donations of Equipment & Supplies
We are always happy to receive donations and we are grateful for the generosity of our community.
We welcome donations of items such as school supplies or equipment.
For school supplies such as stationery and binders, it is best to contact an individual school directly, as each school manages their own inventory levels. Locate a school in our Find a School tool or for a list of schools and their contact information, use our School Directory.
Given the ever-changing needs of our school system, sometimes we need different supplies or items at different times.
Please fill out the form below with the details of your donation, and we will let you know if we can accept your donation at this time.
Invest in student success today!
* indicates a required field