High School

High School High School Transfer

High School Transfer

Select from one of the options below:

Program or Sequence of Courses Request

A transfer request can be made to another CBE high school for the next school year when a program or sequence of courses is not offered at their designated school, or when a student in an alternative program wants to return to their Regular Progam community school​.

Learn More

Address Change

To request a transfer, complete the Change of Address for High School Form, including proof of the new, current address.

Learn More

Unique Setting Schools

This is only for requests to transfer to unique settings high schools

Learn More

International Baccalaureate Programme (IB)

The IB Programme is available to students in each CBE Area. Students can request a transfer if the diploma or course programme is not available at their designated school

Learn More

Last modified: 2/23/2023 10:19 AM
Website feedback: Webmaster